I’m once again walking for the NY Aids Walk. This will be my 9th year partaking in the NY Aids Walk. If you haven’t gone, you should. Here are some simple reasons why you should go.
- You’ll have a sense of pride that comes with being with THOUSANDS of people who all care and want to stop this epidemic.
- You’ll get some nifty snacks along the way as many sponsors support this cause.
- You’ll feel better for getting some exercising by completing the 10K course.
- You’ll get to see some celebrities that are there to cheer you on.
Why should you sponsor me?
- You’ll have a sense of pride that comes from supporting someone that has such a history in giving back to the community.
- You’ll feel better for doing something to stop this epidemic.
- You’re wallet will feel lighter which should help when you’re walking up and down those stairs. 🙂
- You can claim this as a tax deduction!
- and finally… because you’re amazing and you love me 🙂
Please sponsor me, just click here http://bit.ly/1gia0fN and follow the simple prompts.
I really appreciate this!